I can't believe how fast Isaac is growing up! Here he is all ready to go to preschool with his Spiderman lunch bag and his backpack. He was so excited to go! He is so handsome when he wants to be!
Isaac found his cubby right away and put his stuff in it. The past two days he has come out of his classroom when I went to pick him up and said, "This is the best school ever!" I hope this enthusiasm stays with him!
This is for another class but Isaac loved it. You all know how much he loves cars! Today when we went back there were these cute little cars all over the race track that the kids had made.
Isaac's teacher has the best science experiments set up all over the class. She is a former elementary school teacher so she has a ton of great ideas.
Here is my little Eric. He is such a happy baby! He is a climber which I am not used to. Isaac didn't start climbing on things until he was much older. Eric will climb on anything! He got himself stuck on the book shelf the other day! He can climb up but has a hard time getting down. Once he gets on top of something he will turn around and sit on what ever it is and smile his cute smile and swing his legs back and forth. He is really keeping me busy!
2 comments:
Isaac looks so grown up! He is getting old to fast!!
I hope this is get posted...Loved the pictures and look forward to the news from my little boys. What cuties. Get a new camera quick. I need pictures. Love, B
Post a Comment