This is a stocking I made years ago for Colleen.
This year I made a gift for JoAnn. Instead of quiting the finished project I decided to frame it! I thought this was very cleaver of myself!
I made Donna this chicken and also framed it. I made her a chicken because she has a few chickens as pets in her backyard. They are so cute!
This picture is not right side up - it is a quilt made of gifts. My Mom made this for her gift to exchange.
This is a picture of out group. Delores made a very nice quilt block for everyone!
Barbara made this and quilted it for a family member.
A sweat shirt made into a jacket for Delores.
Horse quilt that I really like.
Our Lady of Pagossa. This quilt was great! I think Lynn made this for Margaret. She lives in Pagossa, and loves dogs. The earring is a dog tag!
I wish I was able to stay for the entire party so I could have seen all the great gifts in person. My Mom took all the pictures for me so I could see what everyone got. When I left Rio Rancho it was really starting to snow. As I drove through Albuquerque the snow storm seemed to be swirling around so sometimes I would have clear skies and then other times it was snowing. When I got to Tijeras it was a white out! It was the worst snow storm I had ever been in! I couldn't see the lines on the road or the cars in front of me. I was so scared! Somehow I got home and made it safe. Within an hour of getting home the snow storm had passed and the sky was blue! This is crazy weather we have!
2 comments:
She's alive!!!! Okay, so I've had your Christmas card and a little something for ya for two weeks at church, but guess what, No NICOLE! Yup, I've been gipped on being able to give you your gift. Thanks! Huff! Just kidding. Beautiful work by all. Maybe we could do a trade. You stitch me one of those Mary/Joseph panels and I make you the clay pot nativity, which you so admired. Let me know. Take care, hope to see you TODAY!
Misty
How fun! My mom is really into quilting, too. She has made way cute quilts for all of my kids when they are born. I wish someone would teach me how to do it! Very cute stuff! By the way, we love to use the quilt you made me. It is very cozy!!
Post a Comment