
Before my Aunt Becky got here today (she was flying from Pittsburgh, PA) Isaac had his weekly soccer game at (9:00am!) It was such a nice fall day!

I tried to take some pictures of the changing leaves. They looked lots better last week. The wind has already blown most of them off the trees.

Here is my Dad with his sister Becky. We met him at
Gardunos for dinner after a canceled balloon glow event. (
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta) Gardunos is so yummy and everyone from out of town always wants to go and eat there.

The boys were so disappointed that the balloon glow got canceled because of bad weather - it was raining and windy and is forcasted to be the same tomorrow. Here is Eric coloring his kiddy placemat which was covered in honey - Hey, it was keeping him entertained and quiet so I let him have at it!

This is Isaac making a funny face after trying to eat a lemon. We told him it would be sour but he didn't listen to us!

Aunt Becky with the Mariachi band after they sang Rancho Grande to us. My Mom always requests that song because it reminds her of Grandpa.
Now I am off to actually watch a movie!
1 comment:
Oooohhhhh!!! I LOVE Gardunos!!! It is my favorite restaurant of all time.
Post a Comment