I guess I have been hit by something called "comment spam". This happens when someone leaves a random comment on your blog which usually leads back to some type of advertisement. I very rarely get comments so I don't check them that often. My family and friends who I see regularly or talk with on the phone will just say that they have seen what I posted and comment on it to me in person. I am going to try and stop the spam. Now, if you do leave a comment, you may have to wait for me to approve it. That is, if I can figure out how to do this! I will call my very expensive, over paid, tech support man to help me with this problem! Brian, expect a call in a few minutes! Oh, and the check is in the mail! :p
By the way, I love comments and want my friends and family to comment if they would like to. I just don't want fake people who then try and get my friends and family to their site to sell their junk! Leave us alone strange spam people!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry! Not that it was me...but, what a headache!
Testing out the comments!
Post a Comment