
This year for Valentine's Day we went to the Circus. No romantic dinner for us! Screaming kids sitting behind us and our kids begging for every over priced plastic object being sold by a clown. Now this is the way to say, "I love you!" (Notice Isaac's glasses!)

These tigers must have been 100 years old - they moved so slow! Even a ring of fire didn't make them go faster.

Eric got so board with the show he feel asleep! Can you believe that?

When he was awake he said the elephants were his favorite part.

During intermission the audience is invited down to the floor to take pictures and have pony rides and things like that. What they don't tell you is a picture with a poodle that has had her hair colored pink or blue will cost you one ticket or that to jump in the jumping thing will cost you one ticket. Well to get your tickets you have to stand in line for at least 10 minutes to buy your very over priced tickets. Picture tickets are $10.00 for one, jumping tickets are $6.00 for one and a camel ride is $8.00 for one! I couldn't believe it! I bought ONE and only one $6.00 ticket for Isaac so he could jump in the jumper for 4 minutes! Thankfully Eric was still asleep.

This is the human cannon ball. Isaac said this was his favorite performance at the circus. This man is 66 years old and is still being shot out of a cannon! We all decided that if my Dad gets laid off from work (we will know in 2 weeks) that he could go and do this. What do you think? He always wants something more challenging!

After the circus we went to a very late lunch with Auntie Lisa, Uncle Brian and my Mom. We ate at Papa Felipe's. This seems to be our new favorite restaurant these days. Anyway, after lunch we came home and I got ready for our Valentine gift exchange.

I had planned on making spaghetti with heart shaped meatballs but we were still full from lunch. So, we had cake and ice cream for dinner! The boys loved it!

Mike took the boys and had them pick out my gift. Nice things come in small packages! New earrings were waiting for me inside this pretty box. I love them! (How do like my plates and glasses Barbara?)

Books and candy were waiting inside these bags for all my boys. What a nice dinner and day we had. Not really what I had planned but it all worked out and we had a great time.
1 comment:
I like the picture of Mike and Eric, with Eric asleep. Cute.
Post a Comment