Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Happy Birthday Eric!
My baby turned three a few weeks ago! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is our cuddle bug, sensitive little man, and sneaky trouble maker! We love him so very much!
He really is a Mama's boy - and I love it!
Not sure why I had such a surprised look.
This is the train cake I wanted to make for Eric last year for his birthday. Instead I spent 8 days in the hospital and then came home to recover for many months. Was not fun at all and was very scary. I am just thankful that one year later I am sorta back to normal and was able to make the cake this year. Eric requested a Thomas the Train cake so I did my best.
It doesn't look like it should take very long to make but it did! It was worth decorating past 1:00am. He loved it! I had to hide it in my room the next day to keep him from picking at it. He keep saying, "You made me a Thomas cake? For my birthday? I love it!" Happy Birthday my Baby Cakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it too...you're amazing at cakes!
WOW!!! What an amazing cake! So many details. Way to go! Happy birthday Eric and Happy birthday to you Nicole! We had a simple birthday for Oscar since we are in Oregon- I was lazier than you though. I bought the giant, round, decadent chocolate cake w/ chocolate shavings on it from Costco. Maybe next year will be Oscar's year for a party.
Whoa! Wow! Great job. You didn't need me. I am glad you got the pan to make something other than an expolsion.
Happy Birthday Eric.
Cool Cake!
We're big fans of Thomas here too!
Zip will have something in the mail for you in just a few days! He's so excited to have a pen pal!
Post a Comment