
Isaac was a vampire and Eric was a clown this year for Halloween. I made both costumes and I'm not sure if I want to do it again!

Eric's clown costume pattern said it would take only 2 hours. I don't even want to say how long it took me (with my Mom helping I might add). I ripped out and resewed so many times! At one point it may have been easier to make him a mermaid because there was only one leg hole! Some how I had managed to sew one big leg instead of two. I am usually a little better than this. This clown costume just threw me for a loop!

Isaac's vampire costume pattern said it was going to be a little challenging but I was done with that in no time. He would only wear the cape and not the white scarf or other things that went with it. He wouldn't even let me slick his hair back or paint his face. Oh, well he was happy with how he looked. This is him making his scary - I want to suck your blood - face.

Here I am with my feathered witch hat reading spooky stories to Isaac's class. We had lots of fun with the kids. A few other mom's and myself planned a lunch and Halloween activities to get the kids in the Halloween mood.
Don't look to close for Isaac in his vampire cape. He traded with another boy in the class for a policeman costume! All that work!!!!

Here I am with Eric in his preschool class. The school he goes to does not allow Halloween parties so we had a pumpkin party instead. It was lots of fun watching the kids play with the insides of the pumpkin. Some of them wanted to touch, taste and smell everything and others wanted nothing to do with it!
4 comments:
What - no pictures of Charlie Brown and Linus?!
That Isaac boy and trading his costume! I'm telling you S-A-V-E-R-S.
That Isaac boy of YOURS! I am telling you next Halloween S-A-V-E-R-S.
That Isaac boy of YOURS! I am telling you next Halloween S-A-V-E-R-S.
Post a Comment