After 10 years of marriage this is our happy little family. I never could have dreamed my life would turn out the way that it has. I met Mike when I was 19 years old and three years later we were married. Isaac was born almost 6 years after we were married and Eric came 2 years and 9 months after Isaac. I love my family and feel so blessed to have them everyday. To celebrate our big day Mike and I went to dinner at http://www.sandiacasino.com/pages/bienshur.html Bien Shur ( I have no idea how to create a link????) We have been there before and really enjoy it. The views are great. If you call ahead you can request a window set that over looks the city. We watched the sun set and slowly the city lights started to come on. Mike got buffalo and I got chicken. Both dinners were very good. After dinner we went to a book store where I could spend hours. I did try and hurry because I knew my sister and brother-in-law were babysitting for us. Lisa, my sister, has a big test tomorrow for her master's program she is working on and she needed to get home to study more and sleep. When we got home they told us both boys were very good and went to bed with no trouble. Before we got home Lisa went to check on Eric and she thought she smelled something funky in his room but wasn't sure. He was sleeping so she didn't bother him. When I got home I went in to check on him and sure enough, there was a funky smell. Eric had thrown up in his bed. Lucky me got to clean it up. I think I will call the doctor tomorrow. I have never heard of a kid throwing up in his sleep and not crying about it. Have you?
~The above photo was taken by Misty. Check the side bar on my blog to see her blog. She does some great things with pictures and card making. :)

1 comment:
You can create a link by highlighting the word that you want to become a link (in compose mode). Then, after it is highlighted, click on the funny looking little green icon that has a little chain symbol going through it (it's to the left of the text color icon). From there, a dialog box appears where you type in the link, then hit "ok" and there you have your magical link!
Post a Comment