Monday, March 17, 2008
A Day At Home...Almost
Everyday, just about, I leave the house. Some days I really enjoy it and some days I just want to be at home. I have not been feeling well and I think I got the same thing Eric had. He is almost better by the way. Today Isaac had piano lessons and Mike was home so he took him which let me stay home and catch up on the laundry and some phone calls. I also was home to make a nice dinner instead of a 10 minute one. I was planning to stay home all day but decided to go to a gardening class at the local Fire Station. This class was put on by the extension service and was very good. They will have more classes and I can't wait to go to them. I have lots of gardening questions that need answers! I also need to know how to get rid of or control gophers. They eat everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those dang gophers! I bet you are a great gardener. Can you have more of a yard since you live in the mountains- I mean, is there more water supply for more plants? Good luck with that- we just planted our garden today. Actually, Ryan is out planting it right now while I am on the computer. Shhh!
Hi Nicole, It's Shannon. Do you remember me? You know, Institute and Sorority, and liking guys even though most of the gals were not happy with guys at the time. :0) I found you through Jen, can't believe it's been so long!! Good to see pics of your family. You all look great!
Post a Comment