Both of my boys are having tummy troubles! Isaac woke up today and said he was freezing and wanted to sit by the fire to warm up. I wrapped him in a blanket to eat his breakfast and then told him to move around so he would warm up. I sent him to school and didn't think much of it. Mike took him and picked him up today because my wonderful friends Michelle and Yvette and my Mom took me out for my birthday lunch. We even hit an antique store off Central and I got a very cute school desk for the boys and some shoes for Eric. While we were at lunch Eric was asleep in his stroller. He woke up and ate a little and then fell back asleep. This should have been my clue! My kids don't sleep a lot and Eric probably slept 2 hours today. After lunch I went to pick Isaac up at Mike's office and Mike informed me Isaac had a very "upset" tummy if you know what I mean! I did stop at Sam's for stuff for dinner and then we went home. My Mom took the boys for me so I could make dinner. (Every Tuesday night we have dinner with our friends and my parents). Anyway, I got dinner done and everyone came over and my Mom told me Isaac still had his tummy troubles and Eric was starting to have them also. After dinner Eric threw up twice all over! I should have known! Every time Mike goes out of town the boys get sick and he leaves Thursday. Hopefully this will pass soon! In Feb. my little Eric was in the hospital with RSV. As long as I don't have to deal with that again I don't mind cleaning up the yucky mess that comes from an upset tummy... that much!
No comments:
Post a Comment