Friday, May 9, 2008

Mrs. Homemaker

Ok. I just have to brag on myself here a little. Tonight for dinner we had pancakes made from scratch, from flour I ground myself, topped with strawberry jam I canned myself. How about that! Yumm -O! And yes, I did say dinner. We love to have breakfast for dinner. The kids love it and it is fast and easy.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so awesome - I can't wait to try them or try making some with your lovely home ground flour.

Emily Norman said...

About 15 years ago, I never would have guessed that you were really Martha Stewart!! I'm totally impressed. Homemade strawberry jam is my favorite!

lbp said...

Sounds like our dinner tonight! I just made 36 1/2 pts of strawberry jam. I was so tired and unprepared for dinner, so we ate pancakes w/ bananas, syrup, and strawberry jam. Everytime I can jam or fruits, I remember that apple pie filling we made about 6 years ago. I've never been able to make my more recent batches taste as good as the first.