Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing in Snow & Bowling

Ok, maybe there was more mud out than snow, but the boys had a fun time! I thought the ground would me a lot more frozen than it was as you can see. My neighbor came home and saw us outside and said, "I'm glad I'm not the Mom that has to clean that up!"
Well, to clean it up I had the boys play in the snow that was left! They played and played until the sun was almost down and all fingers and toes were frozen!
Look at how much mud came off Isaac! At least I know that much didn't get in my washer.
Isaac has been wanting to go bowling so we finally took him to see if he would like it.

He loved it and he was actually pretty good for a 5 year old. He liked it so much he decided to go bowling again once he earned a special date with his Dad. (We are using the accountable kids program and it actually works!)

Eric wasn't so sure he liked bowling yet. He is only two after all and it was very close to his nap time. This picture didn't come out very well because they turned off all the lights in the bowling alley so they could do glow in the bowling.

1 comment:

MikeTheEE said...

He bet me two out of three games. I finally started to remember how to bowl near the end :)