Friday, July 30, 2010

March 2010

I turned 34 in March! What did I think I would be doing at age 34? I guess doing pretty much what I am doing. I did think I would have more kids but now that my two boys can feed, dress, and play by themselves without 24 hour attention it is kinda nice. Starting all over with an infant would be a major change! That being said, I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! My boys are growing up so fast!

Erin and her daughters got to come up for my birthday which was so nice. We never to get to see each other. I think we saw each other more when she lived in Utah because then she would come to New Mexico on vacation and we could have fun.

Spring break came in mid March and I wanted to do some fun things with the boys. One of the things we did was go to a local pottery/clay co-op studio. We painted and sculpted for a few hours and then went home to plan some more spring break fun.

This little quilt was made by Donna B. It is so clever! If I remember the story right her Mom or Grandma would use the recipe that is quilted on this little quilt and bake them in a wood burning oven. I would love something like this with my Great Grandma's tortilla recipe on it.

Our 12th wedding anniversary was in March. I can't even remember what we did! Ha! Maybe we were going to do something and never did? That would be very typical of us.

No comments: