
This is the Lego cake I made for Eric's 4th birthday. I think it came out really nice considering I wanted to throw it against the wall the entire time I was making it! I thought this was going to be a fast and easy cake to make. I was up until 3am and still didn't get it all done. I had to keep working on it until right before the party.

It was all worth it. Eric loved the cake and he had a great party. He is such a joy to have in our life. He loves to play with Isaac, have stories read to him, cuddle, sing songs, go to preschool, play outside, get dirty, build Legos and just be busy doing things that little boys do.

Matt and Michelle gave him a Woody the Cowboy costume as a gift and he put it on right away and continued to open the rest of his gifts.

His big gift from us was a new big boy bike. Just look at that smile! He was zooming up and down our walkways in no time.

Time to blow out the candles. All those hours of cake decorating and it is eaten in under 10 minutes!

The day after Eric's big birthday bash we went for a little hike close to home. The boys had so much fun exploring a water fall and some small caves. The sky was getting dark with thunder clouds by the time we were heading back to our car. When we got home it was raining really hard so we decided to watch back to back movies and have a nice quiet rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment