Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome Little One!

I was thinking of starting up this blog thing again.  Our family has had a lot of changes since the last time I posted and I have realized I miss looking back on what we are up to!  Our most important change is the addition of our baby boy!

Jacob Curtis was born one week before Christmas right on his due date!
He weighed 8lbs 3.6oz and was 20 1/4 inches long
Matt and Michelle made this cool sign for us - notice all the snow - we had Jacob between two major snow storms that shut down the interstate!


My friend Sara made this super cute yo-yo puppy for Jacob which he loves to cuddle
His eyes are blue like his Daddy's - I wonder if they will stay this way
Blessing Day which was also my birthday - not saying which one!  Let's just say I never thought I would be having a baby at this age!
But it was so worth it! 
I love you little Jacob and I am so happy you are here!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you posted! All the pics are great, he is so darn cute!