My little Jacob was sick for his 4 month birthday. Look at those sad eyes! I was up all night with him on Tuesday. At first I thought he was teething because Isaac and Eric both got teeth pretty early but as the night went on, I knew something else was up. I would get him to sleep and if I moved even an inch he would wake up. In the early hours of Wednesday he started to get a fever . At 5:00am I got Mike up to help me give Jacob some medicine. It didn't really help much and I was just watching the clock until 8am came around so I could call the doctor. By 9:45 I had an appointment and found out what was causing all the problems. Ear infections in both ears! Poor little guy. No wonder he was so miserable!
Since I was going to the doctor (and the boys were on spring break) I also took Isaac and Eric because they have had a cough for over a week now. Isaac just had allergies but Eric had a sinus infection. Aghhh! So now Jacob and Eric are both on antibiotics. Eric is doing fine with them but Jacob's tummy is having a really hard time. He has gotten the worse case of diaper rash. I have put him on probiotics for infants but it doesn't seem to be helping. Only six more days and the antibiotics will be over and hopefully his rash will clear up.
Oh, and Mike was feeling left out so he went to the doctor and he has a sinus infection and is on antibiotics now!
No comments:
Post a Comment