Today started out like any other day except I had to take a shower in the boys bathroom
again because we have a leak for the 3rd time in our shower. Mike cut a huge hole in the drywall a few days ago and we didn't see anything! Everything was dry! He said he would keep looking for the leak this weekend but never had the time. After a few heated discussions, I will be happy to see the plumber I called today arrive tomorrow morning. I want my shower back!
In other news today - my friend who has something like 26 chickens delivered 3 dozen eggs to me - they are so much better than the eggs from the store! I did a ton of laundry, Jacob took a nap, we ate lunch and then went to Walmart before picking the boys up from school. When we got home I told the boys to be careful when they unloaded the groceries because I heard them shift while I was driving. Well, as soon as I said that they opened the back of the Pilot and out fell a gallon of milk which split open and dumped all over the garage floor! Talk about Yuck! The rest of the afternoon went as normal until after dinner when Eric and Isaac both came screaming into the bathroom. (Why does everything bad happen when Mom is otherwise occupied?) Eric had a bloody nose, scraped up face and eye that was really starting to swell fast. Apparently they were playing some game where one person was on the floor and the other one was jumping off a chair close to the person on the floor. I called my neighbor right away who is in the medical field and got instructions on what to do and what to look out for. I think he will be fine - he was totally soaking up getting to watch tv on a school night and staying up late to ice his face.
 |
| Apr. 13, 2013 Eric lost his other front tooth! |
 |
| Apr. 15, 2013 Poor little guy! Notice the scare on the bridge of his nose? That was from Isaac and Eric's last adventure! Never a dull moment with boys! |
Oh, and I made
this for dinner tonight. It was very yummy and I will make it again - the sauce is very strong so I just used a touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment