Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shower is fixed

I am so happy my shower is fixed and even happier that is was not a major problem like I thought it was. The caulking had a very tiny split in it under the shower head.  That was it - I can't believe that small of a opening was causing so much water to come out in strange places.

Jacob loves to say hi!  He makes me so happy!

Eric went to school yesterday with his battle wounds and had to tell the whole class what happened.  He was the star of the day!

Isaac was awarded another bead for his advancement in Cub Scouts.  He is a Bear now and is really moving fast in completing all his requirements.

My mom came over for lunch yesterday because I was feeling down in the dumps.  I think my thyroid is acting up again.  I made a yummy lunch - it was vegetarian and I think it will become a mainstay for me.  Here is the recipe - I did change it up a little.  I only added a little salt and pepper and I melted one slice of provolone cheese on each sandwich.  For dinner we just had spaghetti with broccoli.

No comments: