Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Busy Days of Summer


I have been very busy lately and have not had much time to be on the computer. Here is an update of what has been going on with our little family.
The above picture of rag dolls was a service project I helped organize for our church. These dolls will be given to a local hospital so doctors can draw on them and explain to children, who need operations, what will be done to them.


Mike had to go out of town again and the boys were trying to hide away in his luggage!



This is a picture of the boys at Isaac's new school. The school held an open house last week before the first day of school so the kids could come in and see their new classroom and meet the teacher. I was very impressed! For those of you that know, I stressed out over where to send Isaac to preschool all summer long! I really think we made the right decision on this school. It is a long drive for us but today when I picked Isaac up from his first day of school he ran out of the room with a giant smile on his face and said, "This is the best school ever!" I felt so happy for him!




Here is my Isaac at his first eye doctor appointment. He did so good! He is nearsighted in both eyes and sees 20/30 right now. The eye Dr. said bring him back next year and we will check him again. For right now he won't need glasses. She also dilated his eyes which he did not one little bit. I had wanted to make sure his eyes were healthy inside. His left eye has been a little droopy. She said it is probably allergies because the eye is very healthy.





This picture was taken Saturday at the Pyramid Hotel in Albuquerque. Our good friend Janelle got married and we decided to brave it and take the boys with us. What were we thinking! They had more fun trying to climb into the water here than anything else. Well, actually they loved riding the elevator up and down!




Can you tell how much fun we were having!? We tried to take a nice family picture but this was as good as it got. Don't the boys look handsome? It would help if they were not making such ugly faces!




Labor Day found us at a baseball game. It was so hot! We stayed until the 5th and then left. After the game we did a little shopping for Mike at REI. He had to get a new jacket because he lost his in CA on one of his trips. Then we were off to a Bar-B-Q at our neighbors house. Busy and full day. Mom had Eric so we didn't have to run after him at the game.
That's about it. Hope everyone is doing great!






3 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, and you just act so normal, like life is one big dip in the lake. You're awesome Nicole. Hope to see you Friday.
Misty

Lisa said...

Wow I didn't realize how busy you guys had been. Reading it altogether really shows the true picture. I love all the great pics you take. Be sure to photograph our kid when we finally have one in case I forget!

barbaramc said...

I think the the pictures of them in the suitcase says they want to go to colorado. Pack up and come. B.