Saturday, August 25, 2007

What have we been up to?


Last Saturday we had the neighborhood picnic to go to and a Wedding. The picnic was fun and the food was great. They roasted 40 chickens on two very long poles over hot coals for 2 1/2 hours. It was so delicious! There were games for the kids to play and Eric didn't want to miss out as you can see by his cute picture above. The wedding was very nice also. Stephanie married Paul in a very nice ceremony and then the reception was help at a restaurant in Corrales.


This picture was from the day we went to Estancia, NM. Here we are, one big happy family.



This is me in the blue shirt with my sister Lisa and Mom standing behind us.




Isaac is in his tent that we set up in the living room! Everyone should have a tent in their living room. It is so much fun!

Speaking of my Isaac, he has been having trouble making it to the bathroom on time when he is busy playing and doesn't want to stop. This is a conversation I had with him:

Isaac: I feel something wet on my pants.
Me: What?
Isaac: I said, I feel something wet on my pants!
Me: Did you have an accident?
Isaac: Maybe.
Me: Why did you pee in your pants?
Isaac: Well Mom, ya know I'm still kinda young!
Me: (Trying to keep a straight face) You still should know better! When you feel like you have to pee, run to the bathroom and pee!
Isaac: Well, I just got confused. I'm still young!

He cracks me up! It is hard to stay mad at him. Even when I have to clean up his messes!

4 comments:

barbaramc said...

Loved the pictures and the pee story. b.

Lisa said...

LOL That's Isaac for ya, he's got an analytical answer for everything!

Misty said...

Man, Isaac is already puttin' on the charm...imagine him at nineteen..."Isaac, why did you crash the car...well you know mom I'm still young." Or something like that. See you tomorrow hopefully.
Misty

barbaramc said...

Finally some news. Loved the pictures. Such cute boys and growing so big. Love to all.