Friday, August 17, 2007
Sleep Overs!!!
Auntie Lisa and Uncle Brain wanted Isaac to spend the night at their house last night. School and a new job for Brian will be starting soon and they won't be as available for fun time with Isaac. They said he was very good until I showed up this morning to pick him up. Isn't that the way it is? The kids are always good for other people and not their parents! Anyway, since Isaac was getting individual attention poured onto him I asked my Mom if she could watch Eric so Mike and I could go out. We went to see Becoming Jane. It was the only early movie we could find. I really liked the movie but Mike was falling asleep! We then went to Mario's and had a very good dinner. Of course I had to go to Walmart to get Wild Hogs, the movie with John Travolta, before Saturday because then the price would go up. That was our night. When we got to my Mom's around 10:00pm Eric was still awake. We got him home and he was still not interested in sleep. It took awhile but he finally gave in. Tonight Isaac has Ryan over for a sleep over. Mike pulled the queen size mattress out into the living room so they could sleep out there. We popped popcorn and put in Night at the Museum. They seem to be having a good time. Tomorrow is the neighborhood picnic and then we have another wedding to go to in the evening. Should be a full and busy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment