Monday, August 6, 2007

Walk Away The Pounds!

I have started doing these exercise tapes called walk away the pounds. They have 1, 2, 3 and I think even a 4 & 5 mile walks that you do inside your home. My Mom has been doing them and has lost lots of weight so I thought I would give it a chance. Anyway, the reason I mention it is because Eric likes to do them with me! It is so cute to watch him. Basically what you do is walk, march, kick, side step etc. in front of the t.v for as many miles as the tape. I am doing the 2 mile right now almost ready to move up to the three. As soon as the tape starts Eric starts doing this little marching movement and moving his head like he is trying to dance. He laughs and thinks it is funny to watch me. I'm sure it is! He gets so into it he makes himself fall over. Then he gets right back up and starts again. I love having my little exercise partner! Isaac likes to jump on the couch when I am doing this which drives me crazy! He finally got tired of me yelling at him and decided to drive his cars all over instead.

The boys were both very good today and of course when I was getting ready to take them outside it started lightning and then raining. Maybe tomorrow will be nicer.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I want to see Eric doing that, sounds good. And did I mistakenly hear... both boys were good?! Shocking!