Isaac has been sleeping in Eric's room lately but was not in there when I was. He had also come to say hi to me when I got home but then decided he didn't want to go to sleep yet and was trying to hide out in his room playing leapfrog. I asked him to go back to bed in Eric's room and he said he didn't want to (he thought I was going to let him hang out all night instead.) By this time Eric was calling out, "Isaac...Isaac". It just made my heart melt because he wanted Isaac to come and be with him. Isaac finally went back to bed in Eric's room and both of my sweet little boys fell fast asleep facing each other. They fight like cats and dogs during the day but at night they want to be close to each other. They also really miss each other when they are apart. The last time Eric spent the night at my Mom's and Isaac stayed with us he started to cry during bedtime stories because he wanted his little brother with him.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
How to melt a Mama's heart
Isaac has been sleeping in Eric's room lately but was not in there when I was. He had also come to say hi to me when I got home but then decided he didn't want to go to sleep yet and was trying to hide out in his room playing leapfrog. I asked him to go back to bed in Eric's room and he said he didn't want to (he thought I was going to let him hang out all night instead.) By this time Eric was calling out, "Isaac...Isaac". It just made my heart melt because he wanted Isaac to come and be with him. Isaac finally went back to bed in Eric's room and both of my sweet little boys fell fast asleep facing each other. They fight like cats and dogs during the day but at night they want to be close to each other. They also really miss each other when they are apart. The last time Eric spent the night at my Mom's and Isaac stayed with us he started to cry during bedtime stories because he wanted his little brother with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I recognize that little dresser. I am glad it went to a good home. =)
The sibling relationships are so sweet and tender. They give each other so much joy and pain all within a few minutes.
Des
Is that your idea of a Halloween knight costume? We need to talk, my poor poor nephews!
Post a Comment