Tuesday, September 16, 2008

State Fair

Today we went to the State Fair and the boys had a great time. Here they are admiring the wonderful things built with legos.

Eric and Issac are taking after their Great-Great-Grandfather and want to herd cows.

Future Farmers of America! Isaac wants to grow his own food so badly. We had plans to put in a garden this summer and then I had to go and catch some unheard of virus and lost all of the summer. There is always next year.


This tractor was huge!



Isaac had a run in with a cat last night that almost sent him to the ER. His left eyeball (the white part) got swollen bumps in it! It just about swelled shut! He is very allergic to cats so I wasn't sure how the petting zoo would go. He was loaded up on benadryl and we had allergy eye drops so we took our chances. He did fine. It seems cats are the only offender of the swollen eyeball syndrome.

Eric, so far, has not shown signs of allergies to animals. He was very cute with these goats. He would only feed them one tiny pellet of food at a time. The goat was very good-natured and stood there eating his one tiny pellet at a time.

The boys think it is so much fun to sit on Mike while he does push ups. That is almost an extra 70 pounds!
I am always trying to get a picture with me and the boys. Eric ran off right before this was taken. I am never in the pictures because I am always the one behind the camera. (Notice Isaac's left eye. It was so much better this morning.)

2 comments:

Emily Norman said...

Your fam is so cute. We missed the State Fair this year. Not sure why. But, yours looked way fun. I'm glad you're feeling better. I think about you! Tell Lisa I say Hi!!

Lisa said...

I love the state fair pictures, very cute!