Yesterday I went for my follow up visit with Dr. Horn who is an ENT specialist. He still thinks I have toxic viral labyrinthitis. The results from the balance test and hearing test show that I have high frequency hearing loss and trouble tracking with my eyes. The good news is these may go away with time. He said there is nothing he can give me and there is nothing I can do to make things better ~ just time. So, I have another appointment scheduled with him in two months. At that time they will repeat the test and see if I have improved. I do feel lots better. I have even started to drive a little! Watch out! I have not gone into Albuquerque alone yet. I just drive close to home. I am so thankful we live in the mountains where there is hardly any traffic. I can get just about anything I need close to home or Mike picks things up in town on his way home from work.
I was going to post pictures of the boys but I can't up-load them for some reason. I will try again later.
1 comment:
Hi Nicole! I've been reading your blog too! I'm so glad you're feeling better, how scary! I hope the recovery continues.
Post a Comment