Every time Isaac says something that makes me smile I try and write it down. Usually it is on a scrap piece of paper and I loose it and don't come across it for awhile. This morning I was cleaning off the fridge and found lots of little papers with sayings on them. I wish I would have put the date on them so I could remember how old he was when he said them. I'm guessing he said all this in the last 6 months or so.
"Can I learn a lesson tomorrow?" This was said after I was trying to get him to behave!
"Slow down! Men are working here!" He says this when ever I am driving and he sees the big orange safety cones.
"Mom I'm looking for a healthy snack." Said on 8-23-07.
"My boo-boo is almost gone! It's melting like ice cream!" He was referring to a cut on his knee.
"There was a raisin sitting in my chair!" When we went to get in the van he saw a raisin in his car seat.
"We are proud of you!" Isaac told this to me and Mike and it cracked us up!
We ran into some of my parents neighbors on a walk and we said something about my Dad and Isaac told the nice people "That's Curt to you!" Apparently he is the only one who can call him Papa everyone else has to say Curt!
I was watching the news and Isaac said, "Know what I like best about Eye News Four? The street part!" -If it has to do with cars Isaac is all over it! 9-7-07
"I sat down and just got so cute!"
A conversation before breakfast:
Isaac: "What are you going to cook?"
Me: "Oatmeal."
Isaac: "Oh, well make sure you keep on eye on it. Last time my Dad burned all the sausage!"
When Isaac spends the night at my parents house he sometimes decides right before it is time to fall asleep that he wants to come home. My Mom always tells him no and then thinking she can out smart Isaac tells him that she does not drive in the dark so he has to stay. Well, Isaac thought about this and said, "Call my Dad he drives in the dark!" -He said this last year when we were getting all that snow!
During a bedtime prayer Isaac said, "I'm thankful Daddy pays the bills."
When he falls or gets scared he jumps right up and says, "I'm brave of that!"
When he doesn't want to eat he says, " I don't want to eat because it makes my heart feel hurt."
He is such a funny kid when he wants to be! Now if only Eric would start talking I would fill you all in on his ramblings. So far we just have sounds that mean things to him and we are trying to figure them out. Right now he is crying at my feet. I think that means get off that computer and pay attention to me!
1 comment:
This is so cute! I'm glad you posted these. I think he gets all of his brilliant ideas from his Auntie.
Post a Comment