Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What a day!

Today was so busy! First of all our dear friends Barbara and Bob are here visiting from Colorado. We love them so much and think they are really just part of the family. That being said I got them, along with my Dad, to babysit Eric for me today while I went to Isaac's Thanksgiving dinner at school and then to help out some friends. Thanks!

Isaac was acting a little strange this morning before I sent him to school. He wanted me to go with him and then he wanted me to hold him. Both requests are out of character for him. I didn't think much of it and sent him to school. When I got to his school a little later Mike was already there for teh program and Isaac was curled up in his lap almost asleep! He felt really warm and didn't want to eat anything. I decided to take him with me to my friends house instead of leave him at school for the rest of the day. This turned out to be a good decision. After I was at our friends house Isaac still was half asleep and not wanting to play or eat. I decided I had better get him home and to bed. About 4 minutes after I left their house Isaac threw up all over the van! YUCK! When we got home I cleaned him all up and sat him in front of the t.v. with a bucket and some of his favorite movies. And that is where he stayed until about 7:30pm. He then got up and was acting just fine! I hope that is all. I really hate when the kids are sick with a stomach flu.

No comments: