Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One Down....

Here is my first finished embroidery block for my Halloween quilt. (Barbara, I finished at 10:25pm today!) A few of us quilters decided we will do one block a month starting September 2008 and hopefully finish the quilt for next year's Halloween. The pattern is so cute! The picture is not great but you can find it at Crab Apple Hill Studios. This does take more time than I thought it would so I hope I am able to keep up.



This is Isaac in his rocket ship that he designed out of his play kitchen. This rocket ship kept the boys busy all day long. They were so cute pretending that they were working on the engine and deciding how to make it go faster! Who would have thought a play kitchen could be so much fun!


This is just a classic little kid picture I had to post. Eric likes to wear this blue hat and loves to run around in his diaper even more. After this picture was taken he dumped the crumbs out of the cereal box all over the table and floor. Molly had a fun time licking up what she could reach and I didn't have as much of a fun time cleaning up what I could reach!

2 comments:

Emily Norman said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I take it you are feeling pretty good? I hope so! Your quilt block is way cute. I can't believe how creative you are. Well, I can, I'm just jealous!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! Are you doubling that Halloween quilt?!?! I need one too!