Saturday, July 7, 2007

Bridal Shower #1

I went to the first bridal shower out of five for this wedding season today. This is going to be a busy next few months with all the showers and weddings. It was really nice. My sister was in charge of the games and keeping the party going and she did a great job. There was not any of that boring down time. Janelle, the bride to be, received a lot of really nice gifts that she will be able use. (Isaac just came into the office to tell me he loves me "This Much!" With his arms held way open. He is really just trying to avoid going to bed! But I love him "This much more!") Anyway, Mike stayed home for the second day in a row with the kids. When I got home he had to take a nap! What's that about? I guess the kids can really get you tired when you are not use to running after them all day.

3 comments:

MikeTheEE said...

Watching the kids does not tire me out. Its staying up until 1:00 AM working on work deadlines and then waking up at 6:00 AM with the bady everyday that wears me out. I love taking care of my boys. They teach me so much everytime I am with them.

Lisa said...

Huh-uh... we know the real reason behind the nap. lol

Janelle said...

I left a comment but I am not sure if it was posted......but incase I didn't I said:
Thank you for coming!! I had so much fun!!!