Monday, July 2, 2007
Play Date
Today I took the boys for a play date. Isaac had a ton of fun. He was able to play with two little boys close to his age and Eric was able to play with a little girl close to his age. I do have to say Eric was more interested in crawling up a stair case than playing with his new friend. Can you believe he can crawl all the way up to the top without any help? For lunch we all went to the only fast food place in Edgewood - McDonald's. The kids were happy because they got to play on the indoor play set out of the hot summer sun. After lunch I had to go and get milk and few other things from the grocery store. The boys were very good. I only wish they would have fallen asleep on the drive home so I could have taken a nap myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me say again how impressed I am. You have a self portrait and quilting links up now and everything. I love it!
Post a Comment