This is day two of both kids being sick. They both have a yucky cold. Lots of buggers! I actually left the kids at home today with Mike while I went to my Mom's because some quilter's were coming over that I have not seen in awhile. I took pictures of a very cute baby quilt one of the ladies made. (I will post that later.) Another lady was crocheting around a flannel blanket for a baby. It was very nice. We had lunch and then I left and went to Hobby Lobby to look for ribbon to make a baby blanket. I want to use the ribbon to make loops around the edges of the blanket. I saw them in a store and they were very expensive. I thought, "I can make that for a fraction of the cost." So, when I get a free moment I will try to make one. The stickers were also half off so I just had to go. :) Then I met Misty in town and she gave me the cards she made for me. They are awesome! I will try and make a link to her blog so you can see them. She does great work. I was going to go to Target next but I think the kids are giving me their cold so I decided to go home. When I got home Mike told me all about the "flood" we had while I was gone. Apparently, Mike was trying to work and was on the phone ignoring the kids when Eric decided to go into the laundry and dump the water out of the dog bowl. Isaac found out first and went to put on his rain boots so he could rescue Eric! Isaac started yelling, "Dad! Come quick! We have an emergency! I have my rain boots on!" Well, this got Mike's attention. He said Eric was soaked from head to toe! Which is kinda funny because the water bowl really doesn't hold that much water. He must have dumped it on himself. Mike said it was all really cute because Isaac went into rescue mode right away. Well, both kids asleep right now so we might watch a movie. The picture above is of our new play set Mike built with the help of our neighbor Howard. The kids love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment