Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shopping

My Mom and I met Lisa and Brian today for lunch at Mario's and then we went shopping at Dillard's. They are having some great sales. I got an outfit for Eric for $2.00! The sale is 50% off regular price plus another 30% off. We actually went because we have a bridal shower for our long time family friend Janelle and had to get her a gift. Our Mom's went to high school together and then us kids grew up together. While we were shopping Isaac and Eric were very cranky. Isaac keep saying he wanted to go home over and over. When we finally did go home both kids fell asleep in the van and stayed asleep for a long time. When they woke up they had runny noses and Isaac was coughing. I guess our luck has run out for having kids with no colds. Hopefully this will pass fast!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Laurel was at Dillards today too! How funny. I'm definitely going to have to go now!
Misty