Sunday, July 1, 2007

Going Pee in the Men's restroom!

Today at church while I was sitting in Relief Society without any kids crawling on me I hear a kid making noise in the hall and I think to myself, "That sounds like Isaac." A few minutes go by and the door opens to the Relief Society room and Isaac's Sunbeam teacher, who is a sub for today, pokes her head in and says, "Nicole, come out here Isaac needs you!" I go into the hall and she says, "Isaac is in the men's restroom alone and he keeps yelling, "I can't reach!" Well, what's a Mom to do? I slowly go into the Men's restroom and hope there are not any men in there using the urinals! Thank goodness the only thing I found was my little Isaac with his pants and underwear pulled down to his ankles and his cute little buns giving a "full moon" standing on his tippy toes trying to pee into the urinal! I couldn't help but laugh! He said, "Mom, hold me up so I can pee in that thing!" So, there I was in the Men's restroom at church this afternoon holding Isaac up to pee in the "thing" like a big boy! And let me tell you, he really had to go! He must have peed for at least a minute if not longer! When he got done we went back into the hall where his teacher was standing guard at the door to the restroom and she said, "Sorry, I didn't know he couldn't do it by himself yet." We both got a good laugh at it and Isaac got an empty bladder.
In other news, Isaac fell and hit the corner of his head by his eyebrow a few nights ago. It swelled up to the size of large jelly bean and now he looks like he has blue eye shadow on. Eric is starting to walk! He takes lots of steps before he falls down and starts speed crawling towards his destination. They are both growing so fast!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Awww Isaac, all I can say is He's POTTY TRAINED! Love your blog Nicole.
Misty