Monday, July 30, 2007

What Have I been Doing?

Wow, time goes so fast! Friday I was able to go to a UFO meeting. No, this does not mean I went to discuss the outer universe or aliens! UFO stands for UnFinished Objects in the quilting world. This is a group of quilters who get together to finish projects but some how end up creating new ones! There is just so many fun projects we quilters want to get our hands on everything! Anyway, I had a great time. Mike watched the boys and I got a break. Saturday I spent most of the day trying to sew sleeves onto a dress I bought for the wedding we were going to that night. Why I buy things that need altered, I don't know! The dress fit really good except for the fact that it was sleeveless. Well, I got it done but next time I will not wait until the day of the occasion to make major fixes! Then I headed to our not so big town of Edgewood to have my nails done and go to the grocery store. I rushed back home to get ready for the wedding and take the boys to Michelle's for the evening. The wedding started at 7:00pm in Rio Rancho so we had a drive but it was worth it. The wedding ceremony was very nice and then we were off to Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town for the reception. It was fun to go out at night! I can't remember the last time I did that! Around 11:00pm we were headed back home to pick up Eric. Isaac loves to spend the night so he stayed until the next day. Sunday everyone was feeling down in the dumps for some reason. I was all ready to go to church and all the boys, Mike included, were fast asleep. Needless to say we spent the day at home. In the evening the family came over for dinner to celebrate my Mom's birthday - again. Now here we are at Monday. I went to Hobbly Lobby and picked up two little tables, and really cute round foot stool, some scrap booking paper, and a ton of yarn! Everything was on clearance which makes me really happy! I also met my parents and sister for lunch and then came home to start cleaning out the office. I hate this office! It has a life of its own. This really should of been the biggest room in the house. We try to do (actually hide) everything in here. The papers just take over. I think this is going to take forever to organize. Oh well. I better get back to it.

No comments: