Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quilt Shop

Stayed home in the morning with Eric (Isaac was at Nana's) and then I went to the doctor's in the afternoon for a checkup. After the doctor's I snuck away to the quilt shop and bought way to much fabric! Now All I need is time so I can sew all this cool fabric into quilts! After the quilt shop I went to the grocery store and then back home to make dinner for the entire family. Lisa and Brian came over and brought their new dog Griffin. He is very cute! Molly is not sure she likes him and Shadow could care less. The boys still have colds! I thought they were getting better but today Isaac was very cranky and even took a nap. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's spelled Gryphon.

gryph·on (grĭf'ən)
n. A fabulous beast with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion.