Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quilt Pictures


This is Scooter a very cute hedgehog (I think that is what he is). When I went to my quilt group on Friday Donna introduced us to the latest member of her family. His body looks like plastic needles all over and he kinda pokes you when he moves in your hands. I think the boys will have to have one of these when they get older. He was so much fun to watch!


This quilt was made by Ann D. out of fabric she had been stashing away for awhile.



This is a scrap apple quilt made by Virginia. She said this was big enough! She is not having fun tearing away the paper on the back that you use as a pattern to sew the fabric onto.


Baby quilt made by the UFO group at a retreat. I think they all made one.




This is my Mom with her birthday present. It is little cat faces and on the back it says, "Have a purrrrfect birthday!"


This quilt and the one below it are the same pattern arranged differently. This one was made by Donna.


Ann made this one


I made this quilt for Eric before he was born. It still needs some more quilting done on it but I lost interest in it after Eric was born because he was three weeks early. If you look close it is all 4th of July fabric. I thought he was going to be born in July but arriving three weeks early got him here in June!


Barbara from Colorado made this for Isaac. I love it! My kids are so lucky to have quilters in their lives! Especially Barbara, she finishes things! Thanks Barbara!






1 comment:

barbaramc said...

Loved all the pictures of the hedgehog and the quilts. I hate tearing off the paper too but I will help you. You do it watching tv. Then you vaccum up all the paper for days.