Saturday, July 21, 2007

Busy, busy

Thursday I took Isaac to swim lessons and then had the not so great idea of going dress shopping with the boys. My Mom was with me so I thought it would be ok. Not so! We had to do everything in our power to control those two little angels of mine! I did find a dress but of course it needs a liner added under it at the sleeves so you can't see through it. When will I get that done? After, I was going to go to Walmart but decided against it. We went straight home. Friday, Isaac had swim lessons again and then we went to Walmart. This shopping trip was much better. Nana introduced Isaac to car magazines! He was hooked! He looked through the entire magazine and loved every inch of it. He now says he needs a job so he can buy a race car for himself and all of his friends so they can race. Friday evening we went over to Matt and Michelle's for a campfire cook out. I took home made mac and cheese and we roasted hot dogs on a stick. I have not done that in years. We also made s'mores. Yummy. We tried making them with the new chocolate marshmallows and that was good. Very rich, but good. Eric was fussy the whole time and towards the end of the evening Isaac was ready to go home also. He was tired out from all the fun he had playing. Today I took the boys to Auntie and Uncle's house to see their new tv. It was like being at the movies! Very cool! They also got a nice new entertainment center to put it in. We watched Planet Earth on it and it was so awesome. Mike is in the "zone" he is here physically but not mentally. He has a big project due at work on the 23rd. I can't wait for him to turn that in. We need some yard work done around here and the boys need their Dad back. Just a few more days. Tonight when I went into Isaac's room to put him to bed he was sitting on his window ledge looking at the night sky and watching the cars go by. I have caught him doing this a lot and was wondering why he likes doing this. He said, "This is my favorite thing to do Mom. I like to see the clouds and watch the cars. They are on their way home. In the morning time they are on their way away from home." So observant for a three year old!

No comments: