Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Coyotes!!!!!!!!!

The coyotes are back! Not that they ever left, I just have not heard them walking around my house and yipping that terrible noise they make! It makes the hair on my arms stand up! They woke me up at 1:00am and I think they were right outside my bedroom window by the court yard because when I turned the flood light on they all stopped immediately. As soon as I turned the light off they started back up again. I heard them leave so I went back to bed. They woke me up again at 4:00 am and this time they were in the back yard. Mike heard them because he was still up working on his project. He didn't go to bed until 9:30am today! I think he is crazy. And my neighbors heard them also and said they must have all been around my house because the noise was coming from our house! I wish they would just pass by and keep on going. Last year they did this to us almost every night at this same time of year. We must have built our house right in some kind of coyote trail!

Isaac's swim lessons were canceled today. Of course the snobby country club did not bother to call and tell me this. So I drove him all the way down there and they said, "Here's the deal. The heater broke last night and the water is freezing in the pool so we are not going to have classes. Maybe we can reschedule." No sorry, nothing! I can you my deal. I will not be going back there next year!

After Mike slept for three hours today we took the boys to a Primary Kid Conference. It was nice. The theme was "Follow Him in Faith." They had different classes for the kids to go to and also had fun activities and refreshments. We were all tired after this so we picked up pizza on the way home for dinner. Nana and Papa came over also so the boys were very happy. Nana brought ice cream cones over and Isaac and Eric love them!

Mike is now reading Harry Potter and I am going to read Twilight. So far I really like the book. I thought the beginning was a little slow but now I'm hooked!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Slow!!!! I can't believe you thought that. Glad you're enjoying the book now. Thanks for talking with me yesterday.
Misty

Lisa said...

Those coyotes want that cute little baby of yours, and maybe Molly too. Hurry up with that Twilight book, I don't want to read that one I have out of order!!