Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bridal Showers #2 and #3

Quilt made for Jeanna by her mom JoAnn

Quilt made for Stephanie by her mom JoAnn

Yesterday was the first day since I started this blog that I didn't get to post. I was so busy getting ready for the bridal showers that I didn't have time. Not to mention Mike's cousin from CA was in town and came over to see us. She ended up spending the night which was fine, she actually helped with the kids this morning so I could rush out the door. The bridal shower was actually two combined into one. Our friends, Stephanie and Jeanna, (who also happen to be sisters) are both getting married within weeks of each other! Yikes! Their parents are running around with their heads cut off about now. Anyway, the bridal shower was hosted by myself, my Mom, Jill, and Gayle (Stephanie and Jeanna's older sister). It was really nice and the girls both got great gifts to help start them out on their new married life.

ERIC IS WALKING!!!!!
Watch out! My little Eric is officially on the move with his walking skills! He loves to pick things up and walk all over the house with them. He is smiling all the time and so proud of himself!

ISAAC is busy as ever. He loves to read books, play with his cars, ride his big boy bike, and play on his new playground set.

SHADOW is still holding on. She is on her pain medication and seems to be doing ok. She was very alert this evening and wanted to go outside and look around.

MOLLY just wants to be loved. She would give up eating if you would just hold and pet her all day.

MIKE is working a ton. That is really all he does. He did take care of the boys today while I was at the bridal shower. He even went to Costco and a camera shop with them. Impressive.

NICOLE - I am hooked on this blogging thing! Forget cooking, cleaning, sewing and all that boring stuff! I just want to be on this computer! I'm sure I'll get sick of it at some point. But right now I'm having fun!

2 comments:

barbaramc said...

I love that top quilt B.

Misty said...

Beautiful quilts. Isaac was so sweet on Sunday.
Misty