Monday, July 16, 2007

Kirby!

I finally got a new vacuum cleaner! Since we have moved to this new house I have destroyed two and borrowed one that I gave back before I could ruin it. Mike has wanted to buy a kirby since forever and I didn't want to to because I didn't want to spend the money on one. I thought I could just get by with a less expensive vacuum. Well, two boys and two dogs and living in the mountains has proven me wrong. I can now vacuum until my heart's content. Which will be a lot so I get my money's worth!

2 comments:

Misty said...

So does it really work well? I've heard mixed.
Misty

Lisa said...

It's about time!!! I can not believe you guys didn't do this years ago. Ridiculous! And Misty - yes they do work very well. We have had one for the past 7 years and it is great. =)